Home AboutUs

Sunday 8 May 2011

10 Things I Love

Tag you’re it!

A month ago I was tagged, by the lovely Clazzerati  to write a ’10 things I love’ post. I’ve never been tagged before and it was a little bit of a novelty and a little bit daunting, especially when I had to sit down and really think about, what 10 things I really loved.
A month later and lots of clicking of my camera, finally here are my 10 things I love (in no particular order).
Spring – Daffodiles, Daisies, Tulips and Rapeseed all remind me of spring and I’d always choose a 99p bunch of daffodils to brighten up my home , over any other flower!
Holidays – I’m known for going on and planning holidays. Whether they are in this country or abroad. I’m a big believer in work hard, play hard and I’ve got the bug to see and experience lots of different cultures and activities.
My Family – I don’t see them as much as I’d like too. This is my nephew, Ethan, I’m obviously bias because he is just adorable, every time I see him he has grown and changed a little and whether he is being good or a little bit naughty, he always makes me smile.
Retro Films – Seriously a Sunday afternoon wouldn’t be the same without an introduction of an 80’s film. I know you are smiling when you think films such as Pretty Woman, The Breakfast Club, Coming to America, The Lost Boys, Back to the Future, Greece and thankfully the list goes on and on and on.
Cocktails – I love cocktails, for me it is the taste of holiday. Pina Colada and Mojito are my favourite two. But hey I’m not picky, it’s a quick way to my heart...
    Sewing Machine – Through university my sewing machine was practically attached to my waist! And like all great relationships, when I finished university it was inevitable that we needed a little time apart. But recently I brought a new machine. My new digital machine makes sewing easy and I’ve fell back in love with sewing.
    Shoes – Shoes! Here are some of my shoes. I’m not great with heals, even though I continue to buy them, they are just so pretty, how could I not?
    Sunsets and Sunrises – Not something you often see in London, so when I’m on holiday it’s great to capture the moment. This picture always makes me smile, it was taken in the French Alps.
    Christmas Decorations – As a kid, my mom use to keep all of the Christmas decorations I made at nursery and school and each year she would buy a new decoration to add to the Christmas tree and this is something I have adopted. Every year I pull out my Christmas tree decorations, nostalgia takes over me and I’m in my element, each year I buy a new decoration. 
    As you can see my decoration colour theme is pink and black!
    Cupcakes – Not so much eating them, but I love making them. Last year I entered Cupcake Camp Competition London and Wow was I inspired by the hundreds of entries, it was amazing, watch this space for this year’s entries. (these little beauties are my carrot cake cupcakes)

    I hope you’ve enjoyed my ’10 Things I Love’ and as the rules state I now have to tag another 10 bloggers. 
    Here are my 10 bloggers, ‘Tag You’re It!’


    Rules:
    1) State who gave you this award in your post
    2) State 10 things that you love
    3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers, listing them at the end of the post, and notify them with a lovely comment :)

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Powered by Blogger.